Cloud Computing World Forum to Feature Small Business Opportunities
The Cloud Computing World Forum, taking place Oct. 22, state why cloud computing and software solutions-a-Service is ideal for the small business sector, during his one-day conference in London.
The event will take place on October 22 to 76 Portland Place among others, a presentation by Mike Spink, Director of Research at Gartner, who will discuss why the clouds is perfect for SMBs.
Mr. Spink said, “The promise of cloud computing creates a tremendous opportunity for SMB to review its IT strategy and planning assumptions critically. As the market evolves and matures, Cloud Computing will become a viable alternative and a cost effective alternative to local IT for a growing percentage of needs. ”
Mark Johnstone, MD of the organizers of Point Zero Media noted: “It is our intention with this event to make business aware of the possibilities of cloud computing and SaaS. This technology is available to all and could be of great benefit to SMEs. We hope that the event will meet some of these companies while also giving them the opportunity to network and meet with the same interests as professionals and colleagues. ”
Keynote speakers at the event include:
• Evangelos Kotsovinos, vice president of hosting, Morgan Stanley
• Dr. Pamal Sharma, CIO – UK & Ireland, General Motors
• Kostas Tsatsaris, CTO and Chief Strategy and Architecture, HM Revenue and Customs
• Keith Misson, Business Director, IT Group, Aviva
• Andy McLoughlin, Co-founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Huddle
• Simon Abrahams, EMEA Head of Product Marketing, Rackspace
• Euan Semple, Freelance Consultant / Former Director of Knowledge Management, BBC
• Laurent Lachal, senior analyst at Ovum,
• Robin Daniels, Sr Product Marketing Manager, Salesforce.com
• Tim Mather, author, Cloud Computing and Privacy
• David Terrar, CEO, D2C
• Mike Spink, a senior analyst at Gartner,
The event will also feature an exhibition area intimately and networks available to all attendees and provide opportunities for contact with major industry leaders, presenting opportunities to meet and do business with like-minded individuals who are interested in cloud computing .
To register, please visit: www.cloudwf.com or call +44 (0) 845 519 1230. For more information about the event, please contact Mark Johnstone on +44 (0) 845 519 1230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cloud Computing World Forum began as a way for professionals to meet and discuss the future development and integration of cloud services, and will be key decision makers from all providers of cloud services. The conference will address the current state of cloud computing market, the business value of the cloud, implementation strategies and techniques for integration and security and privacy, and to explore what the future of the service providers clouds.