Domain.com Announces Eco-Freiendly Hosting
Domain.com, a leader in web services, today introduced the world’s most web hosting plans eco-friendly. With a 150% wind power to offset the hosting servers, planting trees for every new account, and donations of computer equipment for reuse and recycling, web Domain.com ‘s hosting plans represent greener
“Domain.com ‘s current hosting plans reflect an aggressive commitment to do what we can to help the planet more environmentally sustainable,” said David Andrews, brand manager Domain.com.
• 150% wind power shift of all web hosting servers through Bonneville Environmental Foundation
• Use computer and the server grants to the Basel Action Network Recycling electronic certificate, the gold standard in recycling e-waste Ethics
• A tree planted for every new web hosting account through the trees for the future
• Collaboration with Clark Public Utilities Green Lights program to offset the use of energy office
• 100% carbon dioxide transport travel trip annual employee
• Eliminate the use of paper cups in the office and its replacement by the cups and water bottles stainless steel
• Increased recycling waste paper and commit to the proposition of a paperless office
Domain.com ‘s new and improved environmental features a powerful complement hosting infrastructure using low-power servers.