NTT America Helps Service Providers Connect Customers to Converged Communications
NTT America, a wholly owned subsidiary of U.S. NTT Communications Corporation (NTT Com) and a global network of IP services, today announced the company is helping regional service providers to connect their business and residential customers voice, video and data over the quality, reliability and scope of the NTT Communications Global IP Network, as will be discussed at a conference in Comptel PLUS Fall 2009 Convention & Expo on Monday, October 12th at the Orlando World Center Marriott in Orlando, Florida.
Cody Christman, Director of NTT America Product Engineering, will speak on the panel of Comptel, Network Migration: Building a next-generation network. The panel will focus on solutions for service providers working to integrate disparate networks, simplifying the architecture and existing customers to migrate away from TDM switches to IP switching of alternative solutions. The panelists will discuss various experiences of working with integration and migration of these switching, and offer ideas and advice to other service providers in similar situations.
“The popularity of social media, new applications and mobile unified communications in the midst of a recession puts regional service providers in a challenging position. They must contain the cost of doing business while facing the growing customer demand to serve more content and broadband, “said Michael Wheeler, vice president of NTT America’s Global IP Network Business Unit” Our portfolio of infrastructure assets gives us the opportunity to offer scalable services providers and flexible high-speed connections designed to scale with your evolving bandwidth needs. For example, we can shape your bandwidth and can provision any number of 10GigE ports in a matter of days. ”
NTT America NTT Communications operates the Global IP Network and Mr. Christman will focus on the benefits of a global backbone network is IP-1 to give the regional service providers looking to boost technological innovation and grow their businesses . The benefits are:
• Global reach – NTT America provides direct service to major service providers in the United States, Europe and Asia and operates the main nodes of the Internet and data centers located in major U.S. cities. Single ASN global network, ASN 2914, lets see the route ubiquitous customers worldwide.
• Speed – NTT America offers a bandwidth IP transit up to 10 Gbps provided over both the current Internet protocol (IPv4) and next generation Internet protocol (IPv6).
• Performance – NTT America has been deprived of equal level with all other suppliers-1 does not acquire the third party transit and traffic exchange with other Tier-1 ISP Free (Free exchange of traffic). Additionally, the company has over 1Tbps interconnection capacity worldwide.
• Reliability – NTT America maintains industry-leading SLAs (Service Level Agreements), including parameters of latency, packet loss and jitter and ensuring that the network is 100 percent free court time.
• Safety – Two NTT America’s Countermeasures Attack enable proactive DoS attacks. These very effective countermeasures to reduce the burden of DoS traffic at the edge of the network, which gives time to resolve the problem before doing serious damage performance.
• Support – calls U.S. support go directly to highly qualified network engineers in the U.S. NTT America NOC (Network Operations Center) and not a call center or abroad.
In addition, NTT America will soon launch a product multipoint Ethernet service providers in between. The multipoint Ethernet product helps service providers reduce costs associated with middle and back office connectivity and communications by enabling them to connect their data centers into the mesh or a hub / spoke configuration using Ethernet instead using private lines. As providers begin to use below these connections to deliver voice, video and data they can rely on NTT America for the best SLA in the market fluctuation.
The panel, Network Migration: Building a next-generation network will take place on October 12, 2009 2:00-2:45 H on Glass room Orlando World Center Marriott. Additional speakers include experts from one communications, Alcatel-Lucent Technologies Inc., and Zhone Technologies LLC HEADNetworks.
About NTT America
NTT America is the natural gateway to North America to Asia-Pacific region, with strong capabilities in the U.S. market. NTT America is the U.S. subsidiary NTT Communications Corporation, the global data and IP services arm of a leading Fortune Global 500 telecom: Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corporation (NTT). NTT America provides world-class Enterprise Hosting, managed network, and IP networking services for enterprise customers and service providers worldwide.
Tags: america, center, communications, communications global ip, customers, data, downstream service providers, global, global ip, global ip network, ip, ip network, multipoint ethernet product, network, next generation, ntt, ntt america, ntt america offers, ntt communications, ntt communications global, providers, regional service, regional service providers, service, service providers