Enterprise-Grade Virtualization Management
Managing open source hypervisor, including Xen and KVM, it became much easier today with the launch of Enterprise 2.0 Convirture Converting Corp.
The open source version of converting has been available for more than three years and implemented at large and well tested in real-world data centers – have been downloaded over 30,000 times. In fact, ConVirt1.x is included in most major Linux distributions such as Ubuntu, open SUSE, Debian and others.
2.0 converting to extend Converting Enterprise open source with advanced automation and scalability features needed to run large-scale or mission-critical virtualized environments. By providing high availability, backup and recovery, storage and network automation, and enterprise-level security, Converting 2.0 allows enterprise IT managers to meet and exceed service levels during the use of infrastructure in the most efficient.
Enterprise 2.0 is also converting to the go-to tool for businesses ready to move beyond managing virtualized infrastructure to a cloud model installed or private. With a comprehensive property management tag set includes multi-tenant security, control of Delegates, scheduled provisioning, resource constraints, and many more, turning IT Enterprise 2.0 enables organizations to deliver infrastructure and services, ensuring while total isolation and compliance with corporate policies.
“We have implemented a variety of virtualization platforms in recent years and the management of all – especially the open source hypervisors – has always been the single biggest pain point,” said Steven Scoleri, Principal Architect of GSI Commerce, a leading provider e-commerce and interactive marketing services. “Our beta test of converting 2.0 Enterprise has gone very well and we believe it may just be the game changer we have been looking for. We do not need experts on hand at all times to complete the simple task of virtualization. We hope to continue exploring the capabilities convert and use it to manage all our virtual open center based on the data source. ”
“Until now, any organization that wanted a complete solution for managing and automating virtual data center was shut down in expensive and proprietary solutions such as VMware VirtualCenter,” said Arsalan Farooq, CEO of Convirture. “That changes today as converting to 2.0 ‘s advanced automation, management, private cloud, enterprise scalability and integration of data center now has meet or exceed what is available in proprietary platform vendors. In converting to 2.0 Enterprise, organizations considering Xen or KVM open source alternatives to commercial virtualization platforms are no longer forced to compromise the ability of management. ”
About converting to Enterprise 2.0
Converting to Enterprise 2.0 is compatible with all features available with the 2.0 converting to open source product, including:
– Server based management in the pool
– Templates provisioning based on
– Control and configuration management
– Comprehensive management of virtual machines
– Highly scalable 3-tier, standards-based architecture
In addition, Converting Enterprise 2.0 offers scalability, automation and management features private cloud that were previously only available to property virtualization platforms, including:
– High Availability: Turning 2.0 Enterprise ensures that mission-critical applications are always running through the delivery of a comprehensive high-availability feature set, including failover of virtual and physical machine;
– Backup and Recovery: A full backup and recovery function set ensures successful recovery from planned and unplanned outages. Scheduled backups and on-demand are supported. Modes can be restored to the most recent state or any previous backup. Both the state of the virtual machine and storage are captured, virtual machines are so educated in a consistent state.
– Cloud of private management: A data center is virtualized can be a private tag, the infrastructure-as-service-in a scalable and secure, with the support of multi-tenant security, control of Delegates scheduled supply of limiting resources and the ability to create virtual devices that comply with corporate standards and effortlessly publish to the cloud of users.
– Storage and network automation company converting to 2.0 significantly streamlines error-prone tasks and time-consuming network configuration and storage in a virtualized environment. standardize storage configuration storage via a group of servers by automating the configuration of all storage types, including NFS, iSCSI, AOE, Fibre Channel and LVM. Network integration provides a centralized interface for managing virtual networks.
– Enterprise Integration: Turning 2.0 Enterprise provides a complete set of integration capabilities, including an open interface repository, the command line and API programming.
Pricing and Availability
Converting to Enterprise 2.0 is available directly from Convirture. Prices start at $ 1,495 per system for a maximum of 10 guests, with volume pricing for large environments. A “virtual machine for each package pricing is also available for ISPs and hosting providers. More information is available at www.convirture.com/contact.html.
Convirture was founded in 2006 to help organizations effectively manage virtualization platforms open source. More information is available at www.convirture.com.
Tags: automation, availability, available, available at www, backup, backup and recovery, cloud, cloud management, convirt, convirture, data, data center, enterprise, Features, full, including, information is available, integration, machine, management, managing, network, platforms, pricing, private, private cloud, private cloud management, recovery, source, storage, virtual, virtual data center, virtual machine, virtualization, virtualization platforms, virtualized, www convirture com